Recurring Photo and/or
The Backbone of All Documentation
- Acquire complete understanding in a few moments, save the discussion, and put that time to better use.
- Keep track of various crews, and be aware of problems and slowdowns before it’s too late.
- Back up or supplemental evidence – critically useful in innumerable plausible situations.
Your most cost-effective protection against false claims
- Complete coverage of proposed construction zone and abutting areas, utilizing general and focused attention to completely cover the entire situation.
- Best defense against clients and non-client stakeholders claiming damages against your firm.
- Whether the job site is just a few acres or multiple miles long, we handle every size to the same professional, top level of quality we want our clients to expect
RFP & Proposal Presentations
Show you’re in it to win it with a
professional proposal video
- Video presentations with rich graphics and detailed information – clear and succinct information, easily digested by your audience.
- Professional polish that provides maximal legitimacy to your proposal and the firm behind it.
- Mix up your media – integrate graphic-overlayed live footage with presentation slides or other non-video material, seamlessly.
Construction Site Logistics Video
Use real world footage to illustrate your plan
- Demonstrate complicated logistics planning in an eagle-eye view.
- No better way to visually supplement a group discussion, meeting, or seminar.
- We make sure your message is crystal clear – graphic and information text overlay, adjustable playback speeds, and voice overs are just a few of the many creative elements to choose from.
Condense days, weeks, or even months
of progress down into one or two minutes
- Multi-Use utility – covers many bases at once.
- Monitor an entire job, start to finish, 24/7
- Focus on progress of a particular event or segment.
- Help with estimating pace of work progress.
- Monitor safety, and people or areas prone to lapses.
- Marketing/promo material – excellent for social media.
- Great for updating clients or stakeholders.
Dynamic (aka Ground Up) Time-lapse
Share a fascinating story that keeps eyes glued!
- Turn a months or years-long story of an entire site’s construction into an easily digested, succinct video that is easily shared and consumed.
- Excellent way of turning a collection of uninspiring and mundane construction progress photos and video into something genuinely interesting.
- A slam dunk opportunity for the marketing, business development or work-seeking arm of any construction firm to a) have something attention-holding they can routinely show prospective new clients, and b) give the public something to enjoy and connect with you and your firm about.